Chocolate University Online is an online course that provides educational resources for chocolate lovers of all ages! This site offers downloadable lessons that provides interested users the chance to create and taste their very own chocolate that they made by hand. The site offers additional resources which includes a blog, an online shop where you can buy merchandise, and audio lessons.
Chocolate University Online primarily offers “Chocolate Class Lessons” a downloadable eBook in PDF format that contains over 40 lessons of everything you need to know about chocolate! This 40 lesson plan (spanning over nine months) are delivered in bite-sized portions where you will receive a weekly lesson delivered to your email address.
In this course, users will be able to:
- Discover the depths of milk and dark chocolate flavors
- Learn what great chocolates to have on hand for sharing
- Impress their family and friends with their chocolate knowledge
- Become an expert on chocolate
- Develop a new appreciation of chocolate every day!
Additionally, users will also discover the entire chocolate development process from bean to car, develop a firm grasp on its history, and learn how to use it in cooking and pairing with other foods.
These chocolate lessons are available for purchase at its site for just $14.95 per month for 9 months or save 27% by paying in full at just $97. What’s more Chocolate University Online offers a 60-day money-back guarantee.
- Developed by a chocolate expert. Bryn Kirk, Chocolate University Online’s course facilitator is a veteran of the chocolate industry and has worked for nearly 10 years in the research and product development sector for Ambrosia Chocolate Company in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Additionally, she also produced chocolate formulas for several companies which includes Pillsbury, Mrs. Fields, Nabisco, and Quaker Oats to name a few.
- Convenient. Start at your own time and pace. Students who wish to learn about chocolate making and tasting can start at their own pace. Additionally, they get to create and taste their own homework too!
- Can start immediately. Users who paid for the course can start immediately since their first lesson is ready for download.
- Fit for all chocolate lovers. Whether you’re a chocolate lover looking to expand your knowledge or you’re already working in the chocolate industry and need to broaden your expertise, then this class is the one for you.
- Not associated with any accredited university program. Chocolate University Online is not associated with any accredited university program and does not provide any credits toward any degree. The company will provide a certificate of accomplishment (the Chocolate University Online diploma) once users are finished with their 40 lessons. People who are interested in becoming professional chocolatiers may need to enroll in a traditional university instead.
Should you get it?
Each lesson is catered to be direct and straight to the point so users will have a chance to not only understand the nature of chocolate but the proper way to taste, create, and enjoy it. If you are a chocolate lover or a business owner who would like to expand their product line then this course is made for you!