Keikos-cake.com is an online site where pastry chef Keiko shares her recipes for visitors, users, and members. The site aims to provide delicious, first class recipes in a way that encourages everyday people, casual bakers, and anyone who is interested in good food to make these desserts. All of the recipes provided are presented with videos and step-by-step instructions available in downloadable pdf files.
Users who wish to learn how to bake extraordinary pastries may sign up for a membership. The starting fee is $19 (USD) with a monthly maintenance fee of $8 (USD) where they will be given the option to terminate their membership at any time.
Other than the membership option, users may also purchase ebooks that includes step-by-step instructions on how to create the perfect cake plus videos that help guide them through every step. Each of the ebooks are divided according to level of expertise which are: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced. Each of the guides and videos are available for download once your payment has been verified.
For users looking to find free guides, Keiko’s cake offers ‘Chef Keiko’s Baking Series’, a brief series which teaches you how to master three easy baking projects. Visit the site today to learn which baking guide works best for you.
- Membership offers monthly updates. Users who signed up for a membership have instant access to new recipes which will be updated every month. This allows members to chance to expand their knowledge and gradually become an expert patisserie.
- Easy to follow instructions. The site offers downloadable step-by-step instructions with pictures and videos. This allows users to fully understand the process as well as anticipate on what to expect once they are practicing their baking skills.
- Basic ingredients. Several of the recipes provided do not require expensive ingredients. In fact, most of the ingredients used are easily available at your local grocery store.
- Inexpensive tools. Users do not need to purchase any expensive materials. All they need are basic kitchen appliances like a mixer, an oven, baking trays, sifters, and more.
- May terminate membership at any time. Users who no longer wish to be members may terminate their membership at any time.
- No physical copy. The instructions provided are only available in pdf and video format. Users who want a book may need to print the instructions and compile it for themselves.
Should you get it?
If you are a person who wants to learn how to create first-class pastries but have minimum baking knowledge then these series can help since each of the recipes provided are arranged according to skill level. What’s more, you will be guided with detailed pdf step-by-step instructions and video tutorials to help you bake cakes in the same way a first-class pastry chef can.